Thanksgiving, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November, based on the colonial Pilgrims 1621 harvest meal. The holiday continues to be a day for Americans to gather for a day for feasting, playing football and for family. People of united states and Canada celebrated this holiday with the harvest and other blessings of the past year. Americans generally believe that their Thanksgiving is modeled on a 1621 harvest meal feast shared by the English Pilgrims of Plymouth and the Wampanoag people. The American holiday is particularly rich in legend and symbolism, and the traditional fare of the Thanksgiving meal typically includes cranberries, bread stuffing, potatoes, turkey, and pumpkin pie. This holiday is often the busiest of the year, as family members gather with one another.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Wishes
- Thank Him for the food, for the love, for the friends and everything else, thank the Lord God.
- Every morning, you wake up healthy and is up to another day, is that not enough to say thank you for each day that passes you by, is that not enough to be in love with the world?
- All my best to you on this holiday, thank you for being my best friend. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- You do not do things to help others just to be thanked but because you want to help truly, that is the way it has to be or else that is just not helping in the littlest sense.
- I take this opportunity to thank God for giving me a friend like you. May you have a happy Thanksgiving!
- Today I want to let you know how much I appreciate you. I know that I may not say it all the time but I am grateful for all the things you do, I truly am. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year! May your life be filled with love, peace, and harmony!
- Thanksgiving for individuals is… The morning sun and the setting moon, The chipper feathered creature and the moving state of mind, The quiet waters and the energetic ridges, But more than that I value you. Wishing you a glad and sound Thanksgiving Day.
- During this season of Thanksgiving, we delay remembering our good fortune. The opportunity of this incredible nation in which we live. It’s a chance for accomplishment. The kinship and certainty you have appeared in us. For these things, we are profoundly grateful. Our all the best for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Appreciation is the heart’s memory, Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- November is an ideal opportunity to be appreciative, an opportunity to recollect and to grasp the individuals who enhance our lives. I’m appreciative for a considerable measure of things, yet I’m most grateful for you.
- A genuine on account of you on this day, for being my guide, my educator and my dad, Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Much obliged to your Mom for continually making tremendous suppers consistently!
Happy Thanksgiving Day Cards
Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes
- “Thanksgiving was nothing more than a pilgrim-created obstacle in the way of Christmas; a dead bird in the street that forced a brief detour.”
- “The funny thing about Thanksgiving, or any big meal, is that you spend 12 hours shopping for it then go home and cook, chop, braise and blanch. Then it’s gone in 20 minutes and everybody lies around sort of in a sugar coma and then it takes 4 hours to clean it up.”
- Preparing and serving food had always been a joy, for it made her appreciate the abundance of the world.”
- “America has developed a pie tradition unequivocally and unapologetically at the sweet end of the scale, and at no time is this better demonstrated than at Thanksgiving.”
For more updates please subscribe to our website and get happy new year, Christmas quotes, SMS, wishes, status, videos and full HD wallpapers for WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram,dp. You can also share this article with your friends and family’s social media timeline. For more updates, you can bookmark us and stay tuned with us.